Digital Money 2023
These Terms & Conditions for Delegates are applicable for every person registered as a regular delegate to attend Digital Money to be held in Taj Santacruz, Mumbai , India (“Venue”), on May 8th, 2023. The 15th Digital Money is organized by Payments Council Of India (PCI) (“Organizers”).
Delegates (“You”) agree to these Terms and Conditions and accept to be bound by them.
Digital Money, 2023 Registration
When registering for Digital Money 2023, You agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Registration for Digital Money 2023 for delegates attending physically shall have to bear the ticket cost of Digital Money, 2023.
- Only fully completed registration forms will be accepted. The registration will only be confirmed upon receipt of payment in full, where applicable. If the full payment has not been received before the payment of the respective registration fee deadline the registration will be cancelled. If the maximum delegate capacity is reached, Organizers reserve the right to refuse additional registrations.
- Organizers reserve the right to change these Terms & Conditions and any other information contained on the said Event’s website, the Platform, or any website specifically developed for the Event or the Platform (the “Sites”) at any time.
- The Event and the date of the Event are fixed and You accept that You have no right to seek or require a postponement of the Event nor reallocate the fee or Your booking to another event or activity that may be organized by the Organizer at any time in the future. Provided, however, the Organizers reserve the right to alter the title, venue and date of the Event in its sole discretion
- Your continued use of our Sites and use of the Platform after such changes constitutes your acceptance of an agreement to these changes.
- While registering for this Event, any details shared by You can be used by Payments Council Of India and the Organizers and its third-party partners to share updates about this event or any other events, conferences, services, products announcements, etc.
- Delegate passes issued for use at the Event are valid for named attendees only and cannot be transferred. You may be asked for a photographic ID during the Event. If you are unable to provide identification that matches your delegate pass you may be asked to leave the Event. The right of admission to the Event is specifically reserved by the Organizers and You will not have any right or authority to question or dispute this right exercised by the Organizers.
- Delegates themselves will be fully liable for their actions, and PCI, Organisers and its partners will bear no liability or responsibility for the actions of any attendee.
- Delegates themselves will be fully liable for their belongings, and PCI, Organisers and its partners will bear no liability or responsibility for the belongings of any attendee.
- Delegates themselves will be solely responsible for their own health and safety, ad PCI, Organisers and its partners will bear no liability or responsibility for the health and safety of any attendee.
- It is the sole responsibility of the delegate to take care of his/her visa requirements. Delegates who require an entry visa must allow sufficient time for the application procedure.
- Organizers reserve the right at any time to change the content, speakers, timing, and venue of the Event.
- All rights in all recordings, presentations, materials, and documentation – published or otherwise – made available as part of the Event (“Content”) are owned by PCI and the Organizers. No (i) photography, filming, or recording; or (ii) republication, broadcast, or other dissemination of the Content is permitted. You shall not distribute, reproduce, modify, store, transfer or in any other way use any of the Content, and in particular (but without limitation) you shall not:
- Upload any Content onto any website, intranet, or shared system or include any Content in a database; Transmit, re-circulate or otherwise make available any Content to any third party; Use the Content in any way that might infringe third-party rights or that may bring us or any of our affiliates into disrepute; or Make any commercial use of the Content.
- To the extent that any Content is published online by the Organizers, the Organizers reserve the right to remove or suspend access to such Content at any time.
- Organizers are not responsible for the content of any speaker’s presentation; such Content is the opinion of the speaker and not of the organizer.
- Organizers shall exclusively own all the intellectual property rights in the recording of the Event throughout the world and in perpetuity.
By registering you irrevocably authorize and grant Organizers the right to:
- Record You (picture and voice) on photographs, film, and/or video tape, for audio and visual production.
- Edit the Recording into a photo gallery / short film/webinar (which may include other recordings and material).
- Use Your name and likeness, voice, or other information concerning me and screen or place the recording online (including on social media).
- You hereby release Organizers from any infringement or violation of personal and/or property rights of any sort whatsoever based upon the use of the Recording.
- At the time of registration, the Organizers provided the most recent information available, and the delegates accepted that the event’s content and/or delivery can change beyond the control of the Organizers.
- Organizers will not take any responsibility for any errors, omissions, or changes to the program or content of the Event.
- Organizers reserve the right to make changes as it deems necessary without penalty.
- To the extent permitted by law, Organizers’ aggregate liability to You, whether such liability arises in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any damages, loss, costs, claims, or expenses of any kind howsoever arising, out of or in connection with any Event booking (or requested Event booking) made by you or otherwise about the Event, shall be limited to the amount of the Event registration fee.
- Organizers will not be liable under contract, tort, or for breach of statutory duty or otherwise concerning any matter arising directly or indirectly out of or related to any Event booking (or requested Event booking) made by a delegate or otherwise with the Event, for any indirect, consequential, incidental or punitive loss, damage or liability or loss of profits, loss of business, loss of use, loss of data and loss of reputation.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Organizers and members of the Organizers’ group, its affiliates, and their officers, directors, employees agents, and affiliates from all damages, liabilities, and expenses (and all legal costs including reasonable attorneys’ fees, court costs, expenses and settlements resulting from any action or claim) arising out of, connected with or resulting in any way from any act or omissions by you or your negligence during or otherwise concerning the Event.
Compliance with Laws
- You agree to comply with all applicable laws concerning bribery, corruption, and related matters in connection with these Terms and Conditions and the Event.
- You shall not offer or accept any financial or other advantages as an inducement or reward for any act or forbearance in connection with business transacted with the Event or to these Terms and Conditions.
- Please be advised that the risk of exposure to Covid-19 exists in any event or public space, including the Event. Before registering for and attending the event, please ensure you have read the latest Indian Covid-19-related guidelines.
- By attending the Event, you acknowledge this inherent risk and, as a condition of entering the Event, you acknowledge, understand, and confirm that you will comply with the following guidance:
Do not attend the event if you:
a) Are showing COVID-19 symptoms such as but not limited to: fever or a feeling of fever (chills, hot-cold), cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, unusual fatigue, sore throat or headache, loss or change in smell or taste.
b) You are unable to comply with the Covid-19 travel requirements of the host country.
- Please do not enter the Event if you cannot confirm all of the above. If at any point during your time at the Event you do not meet all of the above criteria, you will be required to isolate and asked to leave the conference venue, at the Organizers’ sole discretion.
- To protect the health and safety of all our Event attendees, Organizers require proof of WHO approved Covid-19 vaccinations or a negative RT-PCR test (taken under the supervision of authorized health professionals, within 48 hours) to be eligible to attend. This will be coupled with mask wearing throughout the Event.
- Organizers shall not be liable for any hindrance, failure, or delay in performing any of our obligations arising out of or in connection with these Terms & Conditions as a result of an event or series of connected events beyond our reasonable control (including, without limitation, acts of God, extreme weather conditions, power failure, floods, lightning, storm, fire, explosion, war, riot, civil commotion, military operations, acts or threats of terrorism, malicious damage, strike action, lock-outs or other industrial action (whether involving our workforce or the workforce of any other party), failure or shortage of power supplies, etc., or any technical, electrical, internet, or any such failure, the default of suppliers or sub-contractors, compliance with any law or governmental order, rule regulation or direction, accident, failure or breakdown of plant, machinery, systems or vehicles, or a pandemic, epidemic, civil emergency or other widespread illness) (“Force Majeure Event”).
- In the event of a Force Majeure Event, Organizers shall be entitled, without liability, at our sole discretion to vary, perform, suspend performance of, postpone, cancel the Event and/or the contract between us and/or terminate the contract between us subject to these Terms & Conditions on giving written notice to you.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted by the laws of India and You hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- No partnership, agency, joint venture, or employee/employer relationship is intended or created between us as a result of these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions (together with any agreements or documents referred to herein or required to be entered into according to these Terms and Conditions) embody the entire agreement between us and supersede all previous agreements and arrangements. No warranty, statement, representation, undertaking, or provision which may have been made or given before the date hereof shall be binding on the parties unless the same shall have been expressly incorporated herein, save that this shall not affect the parties’ rights in respect of any fraudulent misrepresentation.
- You are not permitted to transfer, assign, re-sell or otherwise dispose of any of your rights or obligations arising under these Terms and Conditions.